Objective To obtain a better position in support-related fields
April 1998-Current MCI WORLDCOM Atlanta, GA
Technical Support Analyst
* Work involves technical support and back-end database maintenance.
* Troubleshooting issues with client-server applications
* Maintaining Oracle databases for those applications.
* Regular use of MS Access, SQL, and Seagate Crystal Reports
Oct 1997- April 1998 Kaiser Permanente Atlanta, GA
Network and Support Analyst
* Maintenance, technical support and troubleshooting Windows NT, Windows 95 and Novell Netware issues along with various other internal applications
June 1997-Oct 1997 U.S. Army (Reserves) 377th M.I. Bn. (Linguist) Forest Park, GA
Sept. 1996- June 1997 Wang Laboratories Marietta, GA
Technical Support for Microsoft Corporation
* Work involved troubleshooting various customer problems with Windows NT Workstation versions 3.51 and 4.0, IE 4.0 and connectivity issues between NT, Novell and Unix platforms.
Jan. 1996 - Sep. 1996 Cyber -Tech Computers Marietta, GA
Chief Hardware Technician
* Supervised upgrades and repairs of computers
* On-site maintenance of computer installations
* Troubleshooting and Customer Service
1994-1996 CompUSA Inc. Marietta, GA
Upgrade Center Manager
* Managing a team of 3-4 employees
* Controlling and managing the parts inventory
* Troubleshooting and Customer service
1993-1994 Harry's Bakery Alpharetta, GA
Production Assistant Supervisor, MIS Dept.
* Managing the daily production of the Bakery based on the need demonstrated by each of the Harry's Farmers Market in Atlanta.
* Required advanced knowledge of computer operations and specialized technical software
Current Kennesaw State University Kennesaw, GA
* Majoring in French, with the aim of obtaining a Bachelor of Arts degree.
* Microsoft Certified Product Specialist (MCPS) in Windows NT Workstation 3.51, working towards an MCSE degree.
* Diplome de Langue Francaise from the Alliance Francaise of Paris.
French language, Martial Arts, Running, Music and Reading. Volunteer instructor at ESCAPE self-defense and empowerment classes for women.
Available upon request